「這怎麼好意思~」英文怎麼說?
➊ Oh, you don't have to do that! (還沒做的,也會收下) ➋ Oh, you shouldn’t have! (已經做了,然後會收下) 【補充學習】
➊ That's so kind of you! 你太客氣了
➋ I insist. 你就收下吧!(我堅持)
➌ Well, if you insist, then thank you very much! 那我就收下了
➍ We’re just happy you’re here, you don't need to bring a gift next time! 人來就好,下次不用帶禮物啦~
➎ This is way too much, I really can't accept it. 這個太貴重了,我不能收~
【情境對話】
Duncan:Hey, wanna grab dinner? My treat! 走~要不要去吃飯?我請客!
Babii:Oh, you don't have to do that! 這怎麼好意思~
Duncan:Okay then, let's just split it. 那我們各付各的好了~
Babii:Wait, that's not what I meant! I was just kidding. 沒有啦(其實我不是這個意思),我開玩笑的啦!
Duncan:Haha I know I know! Come on, I insist! Let's go! 哈哈我知道你的意思拜託,我請客,走吧!
加入會員,支持節目: https://ivybar.firstory.io/join
留言告訴我你對這一集的想法: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj/comments
Powered by Firstory Hosting